1) The signing of the contract confirms acceptance of the terms set out below (or any variation agreed to in writing) and shall be legally binding on the persons intending to occupy the premises whether or not such persons have signed the booking form. Each booking will be confirmed as soon as reasonably possible after receipt of the booking form and the appropriate deposit.
2) A 25% non-refundable reservation deposit is payable with the completed booking form. The full balance is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival
3) In addition to the reservation deposit a security deposit of FF150e.= for Tarais Cottage, Abeille Cottage, Le Prunier & L’Etoile and 600e= for La Tarais House is payable to cover breakage’s, damages, excessive cleaning bills incurred. The security deposit is returnable subject to the deductions to cover the expenses mentioned, within 2 weeks of the vacation of the premises.
4) Cancellation – premature departure – If the client cancels after the booking is confirmed the deposit will be forfeit. There are no refunds for premature departure.
5) The maximum number to reside in the premises must not exceed the following:
Tarais Cottage 8 adults.
Abeille Cottage: 6 pers.
Le Prunier/L’Etoile: 4 pers.
La Tarais : 14 adults.
Equally there is to be no camping either in the garden or fields surrounding the property either in tent, caravan or mobile home.
6) For the health and safety of all our clients the inside of all premises are strictly a non-smoking area – guests are welcome to smoke in the garden and on the terraces but not in the pool area. Pets can only be accepted out of school holidays and by arrangement (see rules for pets)
7) The premises will be available for occupation from 17.00h of the first day of the rental period and must be vacated by 10.00h on the day of departure.
8 ) We cannot accept liability for any death, personal injury, sickness, accident or loss on the premises.
9) We accept no responsibility and no compensation will be made for:
any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the premises nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the premises. any loss damage, injury or delay occasioned by strikes, riot, political unrest, hostilities, war or threat of war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood technical/weather conditions to transport, aircraft grounding, closure of airports or ports, weather conditions or any event beyond our control. any loss, damage or inconvenience to or suffered by the client if the premises shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event all sums previously paid by the client in respect of the rental period will be refunded within seven days of notification to the client.
10) The premises will be clean on your arrival. We ask that you leave the premises in the state that you find them. In the event that excessive cleaning is required to return the premises to a reasonable condition after your stay these extra cleaning charges will be deducted from the security deposit and details of the cleaning carried out forwarded to you.
11) The premises are heated by electric wall convection heaters and cooking is by gas.
Property Electricity costs
– Abeille Cottage, Le Prunier & L’Etoile – 100kw free per week – above 100kw 0.15e per kw.
-La Tarais House and Cottage – included
12) Under no circumstances shall our liability to the client exceed the amount paid for the rental period.
13) The client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc. since these are not covered by the owners insurance.